At Kroger, one of America’s leading retail companies, they provide a facility called the Kroger Eschedule (Feed.Kroger.com – Kroger Employee eschedule). It is a portal that makes it easy to view receipts, work schedules, employee groups, and check the business hours and additional shifts. This is meant to make the lives of employees here at Kroger much easier and to facilitate effortless and effective communication between the managers and the employees.
Established by Bernard Kroger, the Kroger Company is one of the most trusted American supermarkets which was founded in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the second-largest supermarket chain in America, just behind Walmart, and in terms of sales, Kroger leads the race with $ 115.34 billion in the fiscal year 2016. Overall, Kroger is the 18th largest company in the United States of America.
The Kroger Eschedule option is available at Greatpeople.me where the managers can easily interact with the company’s employees and where they can together plan and organize their work effectively. This leads to satisfaction and stress-free work for both – the managers and the employees. However, here we’ve provided all the details regarding Feed.Kroger.com – Kroger Employee eschedule to make your professional life much easier. Have a look.
Kroger Eschedule Portal Prerequisites:
Before opening the portal, there are some things that you need to have beforehand.
- First of all, you require a device such as a laptop or a mobile phone, or a tablet to access your Kroger Eschedule account.
- You also need to have a stable internet connection to access the Kroger portal.
- Lastly, you require an account username and password in order to log in to your account.
How to Register for Kroger Eschedule?
If you wish to join the Kroger Eschedule but do not know-how, then you are at the right place. The registration for this platform is available at GreatPeople.me. All you need to do is follow the steps discussed below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official Kroger Eschedule Portal that you can find at Feed.Kroger.me.
- On the webpage, there will be an option visible called ‘Register’.
- Clicking on that option will lead you to the Kroger Feed registration page. Then you will find a registration form where you need to submit your details, including your name, contact details, email, etc.
- After you have completed the entire form, you can click on the ‘Register’ button.
- You will receive a link on your email asking you to activate your account. All you need to do is click on the link to activate your Kroger account.
- Keep in mind that you will only be able to sign in to your Eschedule portal after you have activated your account through the link, so make sure you do that.
How to Log in on Kroger Eschedule?
After registering your account and activating it through the link on your email, you are now ready to log in to your Kroger Feed account. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the official Kroger Eschedule portal at Feed.Kroger.com where you can start the process.
- Find the option ‘Login’ and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the login page of the portal, where you will be asked to submit your login details.
- In the User ID section, you will have to enter your employee ID.
- Then enter your password. Finally, you can click on ‘Login’.
- You are logged in now if you have entered the correct login details.
Now on the portal, you can set your work schedule and simplify your work for today, tomorrow, and even next week. There are plenty of useful services available for a Kroger employee on the portal that you can utilize to make your work hassle-free.
How to Access the Features of Kroger Eschedule?
It is a very easy process to access Kroger Eschedule features, and as a Kroger employee, you can do it by following the given steps below:
- You need to go to the official Kroger website at Feed.Kroger.com.
- Then you need to fill in your login credentials using your Kroger Employee ID and your password.
- In case you have forgotten, this is a reminder that your Employee ID is alphanumeric, which is formed of the first and last initials of your name and then five digits.
- In case you face any problems with signing in, then you can contact the HR department at your Kroger store, and the manager will help you with any issues you are facing or provide you with a new Employee ID.
- When you are able to log in to your Kroger account, you can click on the ‘Calendar’ option.
- Here you can view your work schedule details like working hours, shifts, additional hours, etc., anywhere and anytime.
What is the Kroger Eschedule Password Criteria?
On logging in to the Kroger Eschedule portal for the first time, you will find that you have not set your own password as you have used the password given to you by the portal. So, you should set your own password now for future log-ins. Here is how you can do it.
- Firstly, you need to go to the official Kroger employee portal at feed.kroger.com.
- Here you will see a space to fill in your Employee ID. Enter your Employee ID in that space but do not fill in your password in the space for the password.
- Below these spaces, you will see an option called ‘Reset Password’. Now click on this option.
- Now you will see the password reset page on the window. Here you can change the password of your account according to your own convenience so that you never forget it.
Kroger Password Guidelines:
Before setting your own password, there are some password guidelines of the portal that you have to remember. They are as follows:
- For your password, you should try something that is a combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- Your Kroger account password should be case sensitive as it will improve the security of your account, and no one will be able to hack into it easily.
- Try not to set a password that is too easy to guess, for example, date of birth, etc.
- Do not use the same password for Kroger that you have used for all your other accounts. This will hinder the security of your account.
- Lastly, do not forget to write down your password somewhere so you can access it whenever you forget it, and you will not need to reset your password again and again.
Important Tips to Remember:
There are some additional things to keep in mind when using the Kroger Eschedule portal.
- Keep in mind to clear your browser history after you have signed out of the portal.
- Do not let any third party know your login details.
- You must change your login details from time to time.
These tips will help you in keeping your Kroger account safe and secure. So make sure that you follow them.